Make sure to use our online performance tracker ->
There will not be open gym all week long due to set-up at P360 Crown Point.
Restorative Yoga @ 8 pm tonight
Daily Challenge: “High Fidelity”
Format: Challenge Day
3 Rounds for Time!
50 OH Swings (44# red / 26# orange)
25 Pull-Ups (15 for women who don’t use bands)
300m Run (3rd Bench)
- Track time only if you are meeting the highest requirements of the workout, which would be the kettlebell weight listed and no bands for pull-ups. Otherwise, it does not do any good to go as fast as you can if you are still building your foundation.
- Complete all reps listed before moving on to the next movement.
- 300m run comes last regardless of where you start.
- KB Swing – Select weight you can easily swing the bell over the back part of the head without hyperextending your lumbar spine.
- Burpees – Make sure to execute a clap overhead on each rep.
- Pull-Ups – Strict, chin to bar and then full elbow extension.
- Sit-Ups – Double tap hand rule
P360 Endurance, 6 pm @ Bonita Cove
Format: Sprint Ladder
Location: Bonita Cove
Sprint / Recover
20 sec on / 60 sec off
20 sec on / 50 sec off
20 sec on / 40 sec off
20 sec on / 30 sec off
20 sec on / 20 sec off
20 sec on / 10 sec off
Next round immediately after 10 sec recovery
Finisher: 10 minute sand run