Track today’s movements –>
Open Gym: 3 – 4 pm at P360 Crown Point
Daily Challenge: “Fortuna”
Pick either performance or fat loss.
5 x 3 Jerk
Hop into Daily Challenge for remainder of time.
Fat Loss: 30 minutes
10 Goblet Squats
8 DB Push Press
- Pick either Performance or Fat Loss.
- Beginners — do not go to muscle failure on the performance portion.
- Proficient — Find a 3R Max on your push or split jerk.
- Jerks – explosive power and speed. Focus on transferring force from lower to upper body as powerfully as possible. If opting for the split version, speed should be applied both vertically and horizontally. Stomp the foot out like are trying to crush a cockroach attempting to crawl up your leg 🙂
- Goblet Squat – Tension in the lats and squeeezzzee the kettlebell. Take a minute to find your squat pattern using just body weight.
- DB Push Press – Wrist should align directly over shoulder at end range of motion.
- Sit-Ups – If you get a blister on your low back, it likely means your hips are rising when you perform the reps! This is easily fixable and symptomatic of doing them improperly! Anchor your hips to the floor, and focus on pulling yourself up WITH YOUR AB MUSCLES, not momentum.
P360 Outdoor: “Forrest Gump”
For time, or just for a good fat burning and conditioning workout.