Make sure to use our online performance tracker ->
There will not be open gym all week long due to set-up at P360 Crown Point.
Daily Challenge: “Dirty South”
Format: 2 Tiers, 40:00 cap
Extended Warm-Up: 3 Rounds
5 Clean Extensions @ working weight
Tier 1: 10 Rounds
5 Hang Cleans @ Light to Moderate Weight
80m Run (You want to be done in 15 – 20 minutes on this round)
Tier 2: 5 Rounds
5 KB Cleans (1 @arm at a time)
5 MB Slams
Hang Clean Notes (Beginner)
- Drive the hips back.
- Jump and explode the bar to the shoulders.
- Full extension of the hips and knees.
- Quick drop underneath the barbell.
- Load should be lighter today. Should rep out 5 smooth reps and keep a pretty quick pace.
Hang Clean Notes (Advanced)
- Starting with the feet chest width before each rep. Toes pointed slightly out. By toeing out slightly, your knees are pre-aligned to squat effectively when receiving the barbell.
- Before each rep, internally rotate the elbows to prevent premature bending of the elbows before the bar reaches the jumping point (top of the thighs).
- Stomp the floor on the catch.
P360 Outdoor: “Butter Knife”
Times: 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30 pm (6:30 starting next week)
Format: 3 Rounds of Tabata Intevals
Rope waves x3
Sit ups x3
750m sprint/walk finisher
Perform as many reps as you can in the time allotted. The goal here is to push pace and keep moving. Working more than you are resting.