There will not be open gym all week long due to set-up at P360 Crown Point.
Daily Challenge: “High Fidelity”
Format: 10 Round Circuit + Finisher
10 Barbell Rows
10 Rev. Crunch
5 Box Jump Overs (see video demonstration below)
25 Renegade Burpees
(Think 5 reps @ a time, then rest)
- Take your time on the 10 rounds in the circuit. This is a slower, steadier paced workout.
- Barbell Rows – Address and pick up the barbell like a deadlift. Hips hinged, chest flat, tension in the hamstrings. Row below the chest to the sternum.
- Reverse Crunch – Keep the upper back flat on the ground and your heels tucked. Do not kick your feet over your head!
- Box Jump Overs – Jump over a plyo box and land on the other side for 1 rep. Turn around, jump back over for 2nd rep, etc.
- Renegade Burpees – Renegade Row R, Renegade Row L, feet together. Jump the weight straight up like a burpee.
P360 Outdoor: “Welshley Arms”
Format: 8 Round Circuit
450m sprint to start
10 KB swings
12/s plank hip dips
10 KB hi pulls
30 jack knives
Then, to finish