PART TIME COACH
POSITION: Part-Time Coach (Light)
WEEKLY CLASSES: 6-10
This position is ideal for a current fitness professional, or for our member-to-coach conversion program (see below).
- Available in at least one of the following: morning (6-8a), midday (11-1p), and evening (4-8p) class blocks.
- Lead and coach group fitness classes. Manage organization, provide effective communication, and maintain a safe, positive environment.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with members.
- Coach new trials and aid in their conversion process.
- 1-2 hours per week keeping up with internal education and communication.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of fitness experience (including Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting movements)
- A nationally accredited fitness certification that includes either NSCA, NASM, ISSA, CrossFit. Others will be considered.
- At least 3 years experience coaching group fitness.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send the following to Coach@Perform-360.com.
- In the subject line, indicate the position for which you are applying: “Performance360 – Part Time Coach, Light”
- A bit about yourself including your fitness principles, fitness and/or coaching background, and aspirations.
- Why you want to coach at Performance360, specifically.
- Indicate your precise day and time availability.
- Indicate your ideal desired amount of coaching class hours.
- Your resume.
WHAT IS OUR MEMBER-TO-COACH CONVERSION PROGRAM?
Are you a current P360 member who has fallen in love with fitness and want to pursue that passion in the form of part time, secondary income coaching? If you have more than one year experience at Performance360, are in at least one performance club, are willing to invest in your certification, and have availability that matches above, then you are be eligible to apply for this position.
All members, if not already possessing a nationally accredited certification, will need to obtain their ISSA Group Fitness Certification.