PART TIME COACH (LIGHT)
POSITION: Part-Time Coach (Light)
HOURS: 2 – 6 Classes/Week
LOCATION: Pacific Beach
This position is ideal for a current fitness professional, or for our member-to-coach conversion program (see below).
We are currently looking for a part time Coach for our Pacific Beach locations. Opened in 2011, we have grown to 450 members and are looking for someone to join an already proven team, and be a part of contributing and growing that success.
- Available in at least one of the following: morning (6-8a), midday (11-1p), and evening (4-8p) class blocks.
- Lead and coach group fitness classes. Manage organization, provide effective communication, and maintain a safe, positive environment.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with members.
- Coach new trials and aid in their conversion process.
- 1-2 hours per week keeping up with internal education and communication.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of fitness experience (including Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting movements)
- A nationally accredited fitness certification that includes either NSCA, NASM, ISSA. CrossFit certifications will also be considered.
- At least 3 years experience coaching group fitness, or 2 years membership at Performance360.
This is an hourly wage position plus compensated membership that starts at $20-$25 per class depending on experience, and increases $2.50 – $5 every year based on performance with class earning up to $35 per class. Future opportunity to develop into a full time, salaried role.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send the following to Coach@Perform-360.com.
- In the subject line, indicate the position for which you are applying: “Pacific Beach: Part Time Coach (Light)”
- A bit about yourself including your fitness principles, fitness and/or coaching background, and aspirations.
- Why you want to coach at Performance360, specifically.
- Indicate your precise day and time availability.
- Indicate your ideal desired amount of coaching class hours.
- Your resume.
WHAT IS OUR MEMBER-TO-COACH CONVERSION PROGRAM?
Are you a current P360 member who has fallen in love with fitness and want to pursue that passion in the form of part time, secondary income coaching? If you have more than one year experience at Performance360, are in at least one performance club, are willing to invest in your certification, and have availability that matches above, then you are be eligible to apply for this position.
All members, if not already possessing a nationally accredited certification, will need to obtain their Group Fitness Certification from the International Sports Science Association.