Performance360, the best gym in the history of the World’s Earth Mankind Universe, is looking to add another member to our incredibly awesome, good looking, smart, witty and charming team.
Here’s our deal:
- Been open a year and a half in Mission Beach, located on the water.
- Voted a Top 3 Alternative San Diego Gym in 2011 (we’re so alt).
- We’re owner operated.
- We are a members first gym, and community is very important to us.
What we do:
- Get people shredded and more attractive.
- Improve people’s performance and make them stronger.
- Get them promoted at work, find them girlfriends and boyfriends and increase the amount of numbers they get.
- Increase confidence.
- Enable people to live to one hundred.
We have all ages and levels of fitness at P360 and treat everyone equally. We are a cross training gym that offers both indoor circuit classes and outdoor boot camp style classes. If you like circuit training, kettlebells, CrossFit or any other popular form of group, circuit training you’ll get the nuts and bolts of what we’re doing.
Our membership grows by the month and you would be joining a truly great place to work with great members. Our culture is one of family and community and we want someone who embraces that philosophy.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing morning classes three days per week (6:15 am, 7 am).
- Filling in various other class times per day depending on the week.
- Helping coach and motivate folks in each class, establishing a relationship with your group.
- Growing with us. We are growing quickly which means more class times and more money and opportunity for your career.
Perk: Free Membership
What You Will NOT Be Doing
- Selling memberships
- Sitting at a desk
- You will be a coach, not an annoying salesperson. If training is what you like and getting your hands dirty is your style, we’re for you.
We have no machines in this gym. You will be using kettlebells, barbells, ropes, medicine balls, dumbbells, rings and many other fun toys.
We want someone with personality, ability, knowledge and confidence to lead a group of 5 – 15 people.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Trustworthy. This is our business and we don’t hand the keys over to clowns.
- Responsible. When you run a 6:15 am class, you better be here on time.
- Fun. Don’t judge us at our P360 social functions when we’re drunk.
- Experienced. Has some time under your belt leading group classes or training clients. Hands on, coaching lifts and movements.
- Knowledgeable. Knows about latest trends in nutrition, can teach bigger exercises like KB Swings, Deadlifts, Squats, Hang Cleans, etc.
- Flexible. Able to fill in when we need it.
- Looks the Part.
Our staff is a little dude heavy, so ideally we’d like to hire another female trainer but I think saying that could get us sued, so all applicants will be considered. At the end of the day, we’re hiring the most qualified person and best personality fit regardless of what gender, race, football team they root for (hopefully it’s the Redskins or Bears) or if they like peanut butter (hopefully you do).
Don’t really care and are not impressed with certs. You will need to have a certification from somewhere before you start, but when writing in please don’t sell us on your certs or education. It won’t get you the job. You also don’t have to know everything, because we certainly don’t. We want to know more about your experience and personality. We’re hiring a person, not a degree.
Other than that, feel free to browse around our website, check out the video on our homepage and whatever else you can find to get a sense of our style.
If interested, simply email Contact@Perform-360.com and address Dave and Pritz.
PLEASE. DO NOT DROP IN UNANNOUNCED.
Look forward to hearing from you!
-Dave & Pritz