#26: What to Expect in OB
Our March podcast features a recap of February, Members of the Month, PPB’s and what you’ll be seeing in March’s training cycle.
1. Recapping February PPB testing and Members of the Month.
2. OB First Initiative – Tell your friends + referral contest
3. March Programming
4. What movements we’ll be focusing on and how to attack them
5. Our PPB testing for the month
6. Goal setting and seeing tangible results
7. Injury prevention, modification and recovery.
Anterior Chain vs. Posterior Chain
Correct Front Squat Grip
First, For Strength.
5 Front Squats @60-80%
7/s DB Kneeling Bench Rows
Complete 1 set every 5′ for 20′
Then, For Conditioning.
A1: 8 Kickstand Swings + 8 Around the World + 100m Run
A2: 8 Figure 8 Cleans + 8 KB Pull Throughs + 100m Run
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.