Holds can be placed on your account with the following conditions:
- 7-days advance notice
- Between 14 and 90 days of length
- Once per quarter
To place your account on hold, follow these quick steps in your member app:
- Click the Settings Gear Icon in the upper left hand side of your app
- Click “View My Membership” button
- Click “Manage” button under your membership
- Click “Pause My Membership” and select a start date of you hold as well as an end date. You are allowed up to 90 days on hold.
Your account will pause and readjust billing dates once the hold is active, and any unused classes will carry over to when the account resumes.