P360 Podcast Episode #10 – How to Do More Pull-Ups
Hey, guys. Please do us a quick favor and rate us 5-stars on iTunes so we can continue to produce free content. Just click that link and it will take you ten seconds. Please and thank you a ton.
This week on The P360 Podcast we get specific with our discussion and talk all about how to do more pull-ups including both the mental and physical requirements to increase your pull-up total or do your first reps.
- How coach Julianne was able to go from not being able to do a single pull-up to now being able to complete 13 strict pull-ups.
- Why most people struggle with pull-ups
- Pull-Up Technique – Where the focus should be from initial set-up through execution
- Mental side of pull-ups and why women have such a mental roadblock to completing them
- Prescriptions for improvement on pull-up quality and quantity
- Strict vs. Kipping – Which is better?
- Realistic timeline for completing your first pull-up rep
- What to focus on in order to get your first pull-up
- Advice for those who are a great distance from completing their first rep and how to slowly chip-away at that goal.
If you have any questions we can answer for future podcast episodes, email email@example.com.