In episode 40 of the Business of Lifting Weights Podcast we take an in-depth look at the entire process of opening a new facility as we look back on our recent 3rd location addition. Whether you are a current gym owner or looking to open a new location, this will help you avoid mistakes along the way.
Topics, Resources & Show Notes:
The Start-to-Finish Process:
- Finding the location
- Demographic research: Use www.city-data.com/
- The Spreadsheet – Click here to view our master spreadsheet we use to analyze a location
- Numbers and tangibles vs. in person vibe
- Pre-Launch Founders Special
- Class times, staffing, staying lean
- Year 1 Operations, Setting the Vibe
- Year 2+ Changes in Strategy
If you’d like to be notified by email when we publish new podcast episodes, Subscribe by Email.
Any questions, reach out to Bryan@Perform-360.com.