This week on The Business of Lifting Weights, we talk about what you need to do to analyze possible locations and make the best decision on opening a successful gym.
1. How to determine a good area/neighborhood.
2. What are the main things we look for when determining if the location is in a potentially successful neighborhood.
3. What are the demographics we look for when analyzing a location.
4. The science of the location vs. the art and gut feeling.
5. Common mistakes people make when opening a location.
6. How much square footage should you look for?
7. What are the non-negotiable factors that you must have when opening a gym.
8. Is more space better?
9. What critical factors most gym owners overlook when choosing a location.
**Performance360 will be launching our FCC coaching certification to the public for the first time November 3rd – 5th in beautiful San Diego, CA.
Please make sure to email Bryan@TheBusinessOfLiftingWeights.com with any future topics, questions or feedback.
If you’d like to be notified by email when we publish new podcast episodes, Subscribe by Email.