For questions, please email Dave@Perform-360.com.
Ongoing discourse throughout the weekend:
- Function vs. Structure
- Real World Conditioning and Energy Systems
- Where Structured and Varied Meet for Effective Program Design
- Why Minimum Effective Dosing is the Smarter Choice.
- Training vs. Testing
- A Better Way to Look at Core Training
- Overhead Function and How it Relates to Low Back Health
- Prescriptive vs. Descriptive Coaching
- Discarding the Misguided Notion of Progressions
- Avoiding Common Training, Programming, and Coaching Pitfalls in FF
- 9 Points of Effective On-The-Floor Coaching
- Coaching Around Injury
- Why the Barbell is Great, But Not Perfect
- How to Coach Difficult Clients and Athletes
- How Coaches Can Change the Gym Expectation
- Why the 5R is Home Base
- Ranges and Schemes to Keep Progression Linear and Plateaus Minimal.
- Coaching the 3 Forms of Athlete Communication
- Progressive Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Kettlebell, and other Functional Fitness Discipline Technique.
Capacity Update: 90%
There is still time to apply if you have not already done so.