#9: From Pre-Launch to Open, Setting Up Your Gym or Business for Success
In our 9th episode of The Business of Lifting Weights podcast, we explore our pre-launch process and how we were able to grow from scratch to one of the top gyms in the Country in a few short years.
- Funding – How much capital was needed and how we would do it differently if we were to do it again.
- What to spend your money on – what’s important and what’s not important.
- Choosing a location – Why this is the most important decision you’ll make that will make or break your success.
- Equipment needs – Starting small and what’s practical for your location
- Marketing your gym/business – what methods work and what don’t work.
- What to do and not do in your marketing
- Sales process – Why selling is a terrible idea.
If you’d like to be notified by email when we publish new podcast episodes, Subscribe by Email.