#8: The Little Things that Make a Successful Gym
In our 8th episode of The Business of Lifting Weights podcast, we dive into the the 10% rule where the little tasks are often the ones that create a successful gym.
- Building brands too soon and proclaiming yourself an expert.
- The Dirt vs. The Clouds – balancing the focus on small tasks (The Dirt) vs. focusing on the end game (The Clouds).
- Performance360’s long term growth plans.
- What we are doing to ensure that we stick around and succeed in a competitive market.
- Focusing on going deep vs. going wide in your services.
- Why over-analyzing leads to poor decisions.
- Why adding too many members is a bad thing.
- Why specializing in one service is better than multiple.
If you’d like to be notified by email when we publish new podcast episodes, Subscribe by Email.