#7: Major Mistakes We’ve Made in Our 5 Years of Running Performance360
In our 7th episode of The Business of Lifting Weights podcast, we analyze some of the major mistakes we’ve made and how they’ve impacted the business.
- Trusting your instincts with the people you do business with and how this got us into trouble when we first opened (Hint: We got sued)
- When it’s time to cut ties from a relationship, whether it be business, friendship or clients
- Why certain projects fail
- Why adopting ideas from other good companies is a terrible idea
- Is being different a good or bad strategy
- Why we don’t run our 50% referral deal anymore
- Why we don’t take member feedback anymore
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF OUR $500 GYM BAG WINNER!!!!
If you’d like to be notified by email when we publish new podcast episodes, Subscribe by Email.