#5: The Mental Side of Training
In our 5th episode of The Business of Lifting Weights podcast, we talk about the mental side of training and how it affects your performance in the gym and outside of the gym.
- Why the mental side of training is important to your performance
- How you can mentally prepare yourself to achieve a high level of success
- Methods you can use to increase performance through mental training
- How the right mindset effects your lifts in the gym and in your every day life.
- How to set the right expectations
- Reverse engineer your goals to be successful
- Finding your “Why”
- How to put it all together
If you’d like to be notified by email when we publish new podcast episodes, Subscribe by Email.
Don’t forget to enter into our gym bag contest entry below and if you have any topics you’d like us to discuss leave a comment at the bottom of this page.