#4: Creating A Proper Gym Culture
In our 4th episode of The Business of Lifting Weights podcast, we talk about how we got started with Performance360 and how we created a dynamic gym culture.
- How we got started with nothing but an old boat shed at Performance360.
- Why education is the fuel that drives your culture.
- Why we never wanted to affiliate with CrossFit.
- How your actions attract a certain type of member.
- Why staff autonomy is everything.
- Why resume-based hiring is flawed.
If you’d like to be notified by email when we publish new podcast episodes, Subscribe by Email.
Don’t forget to enter into our gym bag contest entry below and if you have any topics you’d like us to discuss leave a comment at the bottom of this page.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.