Good Evening, Members.
In response to Governor Newsom’s mandate to close all indoor gym activity, we will be serving you in the following for the time being.
- P360 Bay Park will remain open with outdoor classes in our backlot running every 50 minutes, all day! All members may access. Register as you normally would.
- Offsite workouts at the old Crown Point gym location, in the south lawn twice a day. Register as you normally would. We are currently scouting OB locations, but the Crown Point location is just past the bridge.
- All active members will have free access to Grassroots mobile training app.
In more detail:
ON SITE CLASSES
The following onsite classes will follow P360 PSC class programming.
P360 BAY PARK REMAINS OPEN!
–Bay Park gym will remain open in a modified capacity effective immediately! Workouts will take place on individual mats in our back parking lot and will utilize the alleyway and fresh air.
–Classes: 6 am, 6:50 am, 7:40 am, 8:30am, 9:20am, 10:10 am, 11am, 11:50am, 12:40pm, 1:30pm, 2:20pm, 3:10pm, 4pm, 4:50pm, 5:40pm, 6:30pm, 7:20pm
Catch some rays, get some fun workouts in the sunshine. Shirts optional.
OFF SITE CLASSES
The following offsite workout locations will follow P360 Grassroots programming. Bring your own weight that you rent from us, or don’t bring any equipment at all.
OLD CROWN POINT GYM (Directions)
–We will meet in the grass lawn by Ingraham Street bridge at the old Crown Point gym. This location is equidistant between all three gyms and will make a great secluded spot to workout. We’ll be posting up in the grass park area by the water at the far end of the parking lot. However, you can’t park in the lot so you’ll need to park along the access road where we used to run the 800m and the mile.
–Classes @ 11 am, 5:30 pm
About Off Site Workouts
–You will register for them through MindBody just as you would any other class.
–The workouts will follow Grassroots programming. You can either bring your own DB or KB (that you rent from us for free) to perform LIFT or you can ‘show and go’ and perform PLYO without any equipment. A coach will lead them and you can perform them with the community.
–If you bring a DB or KB, you can drive up the lawn, drop off your weight then go park. That way you don’t have to carry it from your car to the lawn since it may be a few hundred meters at worst.
AT HOME: GRASSROOTS
The excellent news is we are more then equipped to provide you coaching, workouts, and community. The 256 of you already with us on the Grassroots platform can attest to the quality delivery of at-home workouts. Everything will run on the app, from daily coach-lead walkthroughs to video demo, coaching questions and interaction, and community chatter. Everything. This is free for all active members. Request access, here:
You can perform the workouts at home or at any of our offsite classes together with the P360 community.
We’ve created three tiered options for you depending on involved you wish to be with supporting the community during this suspension.
1. REMAIN ACTIVE – You can drop down to a lower membership plan temporarily if you wish. Active members will be able to attend Bay Park classes and offsite workouts, and rent equipment to perform the Grassroots workouts.
2. GRASSROOTS ONLY – You may switch exclusively to Grassroots membership at home for just $49. You simply need to provide your own equipment if you wish to perform LIFT. Or, you can perform PLYO without any equipment at all. Switching to Grassroots is an excellent option for those on a budget. Classes of any kind are excluded in this option.
3. GO ON HOLD – We’re not going to pressure anyone into paying for something they don’t feel gives them value or feel able to support. You are always free to pause your membership until we re-open. You will lose access to training and workouts of any kind.
I am 100% a broken record player at this point, but I truly thank you all with all that I have. I know I speak for Pritz, Lenny, and all of our coaches in that regard.