Arrival of the Fittest Submission Page
WEEK 6: FINAL WEEK: 2/10 – 2/16
**All results submissions need to be submitted by Sunday 2/16 at Midnight**
(Scroll down to access Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5)
WEEK 5: 2/3 – 2/9
(Scroll down to access Weeks 1, 2, 3 & 4)
WEEK 4: 1/27 – 2/2
(Scroll down to access Weeks 1, 2 & 3)
WEEK 3: 1/20 – 1/26
(Scroll down to access Weeks 1 & 2)
WEEK 2: 1/13 – 1/19
(Scroll down to access Week 1)
WEEK 1: 1/6 – 1/12
Is this a competition?
Yes! A friendly, community one. While it is a friendly competition and will ultimately track a male and female winner, the real competition is against yourself and becoming a healthier version of you.
How do I earn progress points?
Simple. There are two categories to “Arrival of the Fittest”.
- Physique – (5) points for every pound of fat loss. (5) points for every pound of muscle gain. Both measured by the InBody scan.
- Performance – (5) points for every Personal Best. (5) points for every performance club that you make.
We will track a Physique winner, a Performance winner, and an Overall winner.
How will I keep track of my points?
This process will be incredibly easy. Every week, a master tracking link will live on the website, easily accessible. Each week’s PSC workouts will have different challenges, lifts, and categories to earn points each day.
Physique: Every week, you’ll enter in your scan results into the link. No one in the gym will know your weight.
Performance: You’ll log every time you hit a Personal Best or make it into a club listing the coach who verified it.
We’ll update the ongoing point totals on a weekly basis.
What qualifies as a Personal Best?
Every week, we will post the opportunities/categories for you to hit a Personal Best in the upcoming class workouts. There are a few rules so its not the Wild West.
- Your coach must verify it.
- You can only hit a Personal Best in something once over the course of the 6 weeks. For example, you can’t have a personal best in your 5R back squat twice in six weeks. However, you can if the rep count is different (ie. a 2R back squat and 5R back squat would both count).
- It must be offered in class that day.
- You must have have proof of it in your app. If you don’t, you can set baseline tracking in your app during week one.
- You may attend a weekend Open Gym and go for Personal Bests in anything that was offered in class workouts that week.
When do I get my InBody scans?
You will be assigned a Friday or Saturday time slot the weekend of 1/3 and 1/4. You’ll get your baseline and be taught how to use the machine. If you cannot make it, we will offer (2) follow up weekday slots you may attend. Once the six weeks start, you will scan every week on your own.
Do I need to save my scans?
Email Bryan@Perform-360.com for any questions about the challenge.