#14 – Why Your Glutes are Important and How to Train Them
Hey, guys. Please do us a quick favor and rate us 5-stars on iTunes so we can continue to produce free content. Just click that link and it will take you ten seconds. Please and thank you a ton.
This week on The Performance360 Podcast we talk Glutes, why they are so important in training and everyday life as well as how to properly train them for maximal benefit.
- Why people need to care about their glutes and pay attention to their development and function.
- What beginners should focus on in developing their glutes.
- How advanced athletes can take their glute development to the next level.
- How to find out if your glutes are strong or weak.
- Accessory movements and other movements (outside of the squat) that build glute strength.
- The role the glutes play in Olympic Weightlifting.
- How people can mobilize their hips.
- All about keeping the lower back healthy. Hint, it starts with the glutes.
If you have any questions we can answer for future podcast episodes, email email@example.com.