10 Guiding Fitness Principles (Cliffs Notes)
To read the expanded version, go here.
1. We’re a Gym. In the era of “boutique” cardio fests, we lift.
2. 4-Way Strength. The barbell is effective but not comprehensive.
3. Reps for Goal. Our program design, your unique execution.
4. Abilities > Calories. Fitness is about what you can do, not what you can burn.
5. Principles Over Variety. 6 rotating four-week cycles, each with a specific daily focus. Purpose and structure yield results, not fitness ADD.
6. Avoid Complexity. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
7. Minimum Effective Dose. Enough to get you results without overdoing it.
8. Move Like a Human. Our bodies move in 3D, so should your fitness.
9. Conditioning Balance. Long and slow mixed with short and fast.
10. Eat Like a Grown Up. No less, no more.