We’ve got a lot to cover so let’s get right to it.
‘1 for 1’ Referral Challenge
We’ve been slacking a little on promoting this challenge but it hits the ground running this week big time.
As a reminder, here are the details:
Our goal is to have every single member refer just one new member by August 1st.
Now, if we hit this goal we will give it back in the form of an all expenses paid party/trip/destination of some kind. We don’t know what or where but we are thinking something over the course of an entire weekend where you can come and go, over the top, everyone included complete awesome time. We’re hopeful to get Snoop to come play live in his green hat.
Additionally, you’d really just be helping us out a lot to which we’d be highly appreciative.
Starting tomorrow you will see a board dedicated to this running tally.
We can do this, guys. All it takes is you individually referring a single new person!!
P360 Turns 1 & Olympics
As a reminder we have our 1-Year Anniversary Party coming up on Saturday, May 19th!
- When: Saturday, May 19th
- Time: 12 pm – 4 pm
- Where: Performance360 Gym & Sneak Joint after
- Who: You and Your Friends
* Sneak Joint bartenders pouring drinks at the gym.
* Cornhole Tournament
* P360 Raffle – Grand Prize Train Free for Life
* Catered food and drinks
* 2nd Annual P360 Olympics – it’s not to late to register and compete!
We really hope you can make it for some or all of the day’s events!
Expansion, Gear & Boot Camp Times
- If you have not been to the gym in the last few days then you haven’t seen the latest order of t-shirts and tanks we received from GGS Screen Printing. They are real solid shirts, high quality American Apparel fancy pants stuff and selling for $20. We can add it to your account, as well.
- The expansion into the boat yard is moving along and promises to be done by May 1st. It will be fenced off and floored and in the beginning will be open air training. Very excited to have this as part of our facility and we think you guys are going to notice a big improvement. Please also know that the intention of the expansion is not to overcrowd the facility and have you guys bumping into one another, but to allow us the space we need in order to thrive as a business for the long-term. The outdoor space is going to really space things out and allow more breathing room for some of the more popular class times.
- We certainly recognize that boot camp is gaining popularity as the weather continues to get nicer and the days longer. The next step on our end will be bringing a boot camp to either the morning hours or possibly a third evening slot, as well. If you are a boot camp regular then please provide your feedback on preferred times.
- We will be increasing the size of our staff in May. That’s all you get on that end for now 🙂
As always, let us know what we can do to make your membership here a better one.
-Dave & Pritz